Mobile gaming has gained a massive interest among the youth and people in their 20s since the launch of Player Unknown Battle Ground-PUBG: MOBILE. The game has been developed by Tencent Games and was founded by Brendan Greene. In 2018, PUBG made a revenue of over $1 Billion and is still growing every day. Activision has announced earlier this year that Call Of Duty: MOBILE has also been in its development stage for the past couple of months and now the beta version has finally been released in the Play Store and App Store for the gaming enthusiast who has pre-registered for the game. This blog is for people who want to play Call of Duty: Mobile but somehow, have missed registering for the game earlier. Below are the steps of how you can play Call of Duty: Mobile without pre-registration.
Steps to Follow: Call of Duty-Mobile
At first, you’ll need to download OBB(data) File and the APK file to play Call of Duty in your smartphone.
- Download the DATA FILE.
2. Download the APK FILE.
And you’re good to go. This is all you need to play Call of Duty:Mobile .
NOTE: This is the beta version of the game and the full update of the game will be released soon on the Play Store and App Store in the coming months.
Now that you have downloaded all the files needed, let’s move towards how to set up these files so that you can play Call of Duty: Mobile without any problem.
- Create a folder named com.activision.callofduty.shooter (all CapsOff) in the folder android/obb/ in the internal storage of your device.
- Locate the files you’ve downloaded in your device.
- Now, Move the DATA FILE to the folder you’ve created in the 1st step.
- Now, go back to the download folder, click the APK file and install it.
NOTE: Sometimes, your device may refuse to install the apps you’ve downloaded outside the play store. To avoid this, you can change your settings to install unknown apps. (Explore a bit)
- Now, reboot your phone and put it in hot water for a few minutes until your mind shouts behenchodddddd. Kidding, you can give it a go now, That’s all you need to do. This way, you can play Call of Duty: Mobile without pre-registration.
There may be many bugs in the game, Remember, the game is still in beta version and the stable version will be released soon. However, there’s been no official statement about the launch of the stable version of the game by the Activision Team. The game is being developed by Tencent. Yes, the same company who have developed PUBG: Mobile. Let me know in the comment section if you face any problem with the installation of the game.